Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Year in the making...

I've started and then abandoned more blogs than I care to count. I am determined to make this one work, make it stick around. I have many, many stories to tell and thoughts to share and I'm at a point where I will MAKE the time to do it! I don't have much spare time, heck I don't really have ANY spare time but I have a burning need to write and so write I will!!

I'm a stay at home mom to the wriggliest Little Diva that ever wriggled. She is about to turn one and I am in shock at how fast the time has flown by. The Little Diva was born 3 months premature and spent (including the two and a half weeks I was on bed-rest) 92 days in hospital. I still can't believe my wriggling, crawling monster munch was once a 2 pound, 7 ounce (1100g) little bundle in an incubator. We have come a long way in the almost 12 months since her emergency cesarean section entrance into our lives and I look forward to what the future has in store for us.

I am in no hurry to rush back to work and am thankfully in a position where it can be delayed. The hubby and I are only just easing back a little on our obsessive disinfecting of visitors. A few months back you were lucky to enter our front door and not receive a LYSOL wipe down! Our families still answer calls from us with, "Yes we are all healthy!" So we are all for taking things one slow step at a time.

It's getting late and the Little Diva is in bed so I better get some sleep too! I'll be back tomorrow to type up a storm.... sweet dreams :)


No comments:

Post a Comment