Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 313 & 314!

Yesterday passed in a blur. I had an appointment so Dadoos came to watch the little Diva for me. She, the little Diva, ate 8 of the 10 timbits Dadoos brought for her!! It probably would have been 10 but I snuck two while she wasn't looking. I did ask if I could have one but she grabbed the box and yelled "No Mommy eat it a timbit!!!" She's not a fan of sharing her timbits... She and Dadoos had a blast - there was lots of playing with play dough and it sounds like Dadoos got really good at making orange, blue and purple dough cats! I have to mention that later in the day she asked me for MORE timbits... lol I figured 8 was a pretty good daily quota for a little Diva.

Once I got home we had some tea and then Dadoos set off for home. I got the little Munchkin down for her nap and after wrapping Grandpa's present I took a little break myself and finally finished reading Game of Thrones (the first book).

The little Diva woke up from her nap and while she was enjoying her lunch/playing/watching tv I quickly whipped up a batch of Hertzog cookies for Grandpa's party. We set off for Granny and Grandpa's as soon as the hubby got home and spent a wonderful evening with family and friends celebrating Grandpa/Dad's 50th birthday! My dad is awesome - when I was a kid I always likened him to Bruce Willis' character in the Die Hard movies. If I'm honest I still do - my dad is my kickass hero and he could totally kill a helicopter with a car! :) The family wouldn't be what it is without him and without his determination and strength we wouldn't all have ended up in Canada. We owe you big dad!!

That brings us to today - We had a pretty late start to the morning. We got a lot done today though. The hubby has become quite the "laundry ninja" and I think he has almost all of it done. We got it folded too and now it's time to relax a little before bed. The little Diva is fast asleep and I'm ready to unwind a little.

I hope that those of you who have to change clocks tonight remember to do so! Sweet dreams everyone and Happy Sunday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment