Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 317 - gotta LOVE parcels in the mail!

So I got an awesome parcel in the mail today! My sister is the bestest sister ever! It was a really lovely early birthday present. I missed the postman delivering it yesterday so I had to go pick it up at the post office today. The little Diva threw a humongous tantrum in the line up at the post office so I left my place in line to find a quite isle to reason with her in. She finally calmed down and accepted my iPhone to watch Thomas. So we went back to the line and now had to wait for 5 other people to do their transactions before we got to the front. The wait was well worth it though - The box was humongous and full of lovely goodies - mostly candy from South Africa that I have been missing - YUMM YUMM YUMMY!!!

I'm going to try not to eat it all at once - I don't want to look like a house! Plus it's nice to know there's a little something yummy tucked away for when the craving strikes :)

Happy Wednesday folks! Until tomorrow cheerio :)

No comments:

Post a Comment