Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 323 - 19 and stormy?

So this morning I wasn't feeling particularly healthy or motivated - woke up exhausted with a sore throat and headache. But I thought in the name of being a fun mom I better ask the kiddo if she wants to go shopping. I asked and she dove off the bed backwards at an alarming speed yelling "GO shopping - GO SHOPPING" and ran to the top of the stairs and back to me to figure out why the heck I wasn't right there with her! So yes - the decision had been made!

We soon had shoes on and set of for the Michaels Arts and Crafts store where we grabbed some foam Christmas puppet goodies to build together. The little Diva had fun finding things to look at in the store. We found ducks and a squishy Christmas tree - she was also thrilled with the Christmas Trees and giant garden - light up - snow man!

Once we were done there we popped in at the pet store to grab refills for our kitty's litter locker. The little Diva and I saw rats, guinea pigs, lots and lots of fishes, frogs, a crab, lizards, birds and kitties! The crab I think was the highlight of the trip - she assured me he was sleeping (although I'm pretty sure he was eating) and she also told me that the fish wanted cookies! So there you have it! Also on the drive there she told me that she liked aeroplanes and that they like juice and cookies :) I'm just wondering if someone else just wanted juice and cookies!!

Anywho the Diva is up and I have some entertaining to do, Until tomorrow - Happy Tuesday folks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment