Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 319 & 320 Technical difficilties

So yesterday..... right.... I didn't type because A: I was super tired and B: The router was being a douche and my laptop had no Internet connection. I'm seriously wondering if there is an iPhone blogger app? Actually wait, scrap that - I like my nights off thanks to the router! hehe I guess I shouldn't actually admit that right? But yes every so often it is amazing to have an excuse to go to sleep early.

Anywho yesterday morning was spent playing at the center with the Little Diva's friends and it was super fun. For whatever reason though she seems to have decided that nap and bedtime are negotiable again, and so we are weathering the storm that comes with that. It hasn't been too bad though and really as long as we tire her out before - the struggle is lessened!

Today was spent with Granny! We all had a blast. I planned to get a chunk of the Christmas shopping done and I got a few things so I was happy about that. The Little Diva loved shopping and loved lunch from A&W! We went to Toys R Us and Walmart and then spent the day with Granny and Misty.

There were attempts at potty training which were entertaining. This kid has staying power the likes of which you have never seen. I'm hoping we get her trained soon but here's hoping she just decides its time soon!!

Sweet dreams to all - happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment