Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 254 - slowly turning into House...

No, not the kind of house you dwell in but the medical doctor, TV show kind. My leg is driving me batty and I'm scared I'll end up grumpy with a cane - which is why I finally booked a massage! Yay - go team me!! Lets hope that the masseuse tomorrow can work some magic. Also I'm really hoping it's muscular and not shin splints because then I guess I will need a new plan.

The little Diva was a superstar today while we ran errands. She decided though to ditch the nap which resulted in a pretty spectacular meltdown when I finally tried to get her to bed. It's my own fault really, I probably should have pushed the issues at least an hour and a half earlier. I feel bad that my poor little girl had to cry hysterically before she could fall asleep. It broke my heart. I know she didn't really know what she wanted either and that she honestly just needed to sleep - but it was still hard to deal with.

We had such fun getting caught in the rain today. The little Diva's giggles and exclamation of "wet" were too cute. Then her grins as I leaned over in the car to dry her off with a blankie before heading home warmed my heart. She and I had an adventure or two today and it was fun. I just wish bedtime didn't have to leave her so sad.

She is finally fast asleep now though and tomorrow I will make more of an effort to tire her out so that she has a nap and an easy bedtime.

Love, Peace and Happiness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment