Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 260 - Earrings!

Earrings, earrings and more gorgeous earrings. I spent the evening shopping with my mom and sister in law. We were on a mission to find earrings to go with my outfits for the wedding later this month. I saw so many gorgeous earrings it was hard to chose. I have 3 outfits down and now I just need one more set. I will be going out tomorrow with my mom-in-law and hopefully all of the shopping will be done. I'm so happy I have awesome family members who are happy to help me with my shopping!

I plan to take the little Diva to a play group tomorrow to help her work off some energy - she didn't nap today so I'm hoping tiring her out will convince her to nap... hehe I really think I probably just need to get used to the idea that the nap will probably soon be a thing of the past..

It's pretty late so I need to scoot here and get ready for bed. Happy Tuesday everyone!
Goodnight all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment