Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 256 - Time to Sleep!

 Some people can't sleep because they have insomnia. I can't sleep because I have Internet connection.
- Unknown

Now tell me you didn't think that was funny? Ok - yes you in the back there you didn't? Not even a little? Well ok then. You don't HAVE to laugh. I did though, so yeah.... anyway moving on -

We had a good day today - My brother and a coworker came over to move our couches to the curb. We were super appreciative of the help! Our living room looks oh so bare - our new couches arrive tomorrow and I'm super excited to see how they look. I am all kinds of optimistic that the room will look bigger, more open and more pulled together. Here's hoping!

We had a lovely evening with Dadoos and Mandada. Dadoos is fixing 3 pairs of pants for me and a top for my Indian outfits so our visit included a fashion show. Then I need to take everything to the dry cleaners and I'm all set to party!

I do need to get to sleep here though so HAPPY FRIDAY folks. It's going to be a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment