Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 251 - Feeling pretty craptastic!

I woke up with a slight fever this morning and the sensation that my sinuses were FULL of something trying to escape and the pressure was causing a none too fun headache. The hubby was not feeling well either and hopped up on Tylenol he drove us to our Sis-in-laws Birthday party. We had a wonderful day with family despite feeling crap-tastic and we are now back at home. It sounds like the little Diva is constructing something serious in her room. I can hear her over the monitor and I wish the little pumpkin would decide to call it a night so that this mommy can do the same. The hubby is passed out next to me and I can only hope tomorrow brings with it a clean bill of health for us all. Also I hope that what we have is what the little Diva had because I really don't want her sick again!

Until tomorrow - Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment