Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 269 - Almost time for our family adventure!

YAWNERS - it is 12:23am - I am EXHAUSTED but I think we are mostly packed and ready to go. We had a delicious dinner with the parentals and brother and family. I was OH so tempted to claim some leftovers but I should probably eat a VERY light breakfast as I foresee some not so healthy eating in the next two weeks. Of course we will try eat healthy buut I know it's hard to do when you're relying on take out places and banquet halls!

I have a small list of last minute things to do so here's hoping I get them all done with time to spare tomorrow morning. The big thing that has to get done is switching the clothes from the washer to the dryer tomorrow. If this step is forgotten then dear hubby will be having some issues regarding public nudity on our trip...

soooo that being said I REALLY do need to sleep so that I'm up in time to ensure no acts of public indecency occur on our trip, oh and to make sure we pack our tooth brushes etc...

Good night to all and a very HAPPY Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment