Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 263 - what kid doesn't like pasta?

My kid, that's who. The little Diva does not like mac and cheese. Now before you tell me it's because I make it "home made" and which kid like "home made" mac and cheese.... just you wait! THIS kid liked home made. I LOVED and still do LOVE my mom's mac and cheese and yes I've had the occasional craving for Kraft Dinner which I have indulged but that's beside the point really. The little Diva has tried KD and the home made stuff. She SPITS out the noodles for both of them and announced to whomever will listen that "I no YIKE IT!"

Yup she's a wee bit lots fussy...

Now don't get me wrong, Gluten is not exactly my favourite ingredient so I'm not entirely sad that she doesn't like wheat noodles, it just makes it harder to cook fast easy meals. Also I have a sneaky suspicion that she would also "no yike it" the rice noodles. I guess I can whip up a recipe with those and see how it goes.

We have a busy day planned with Granny tomorrow so I'm heading to bed. Happy Friday folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment