Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 268 - Hmm What to do!

Hmmm... So I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do about blogging while we are off on our great adventure.... AKA "traveling for two weddings". I'd like to think I'll find time to write a line or two daily but realistically I'm aware I might be swamped and not get to it. I'm going to see if I can jot down a line or two and catch up when we get back if I fail at actually getting online!

I actually managed to get some stuff into suitcases today - YAY! I went to pick up the dry cleaning and my outfits weren't back yet but I was happy to pick up the hubby's suit. Apparently they have managed to get the stain out of one of my outfits but the other is proving difficult. They have until tomorrow at 6 - here's hoping for their sake that they SORT IT OUT!

Anywho I'm going to scoot here so I can watch the episode of Sons of Anarchy on the pvr!

Night all and Happy Wednesday to ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment