Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day 259 - So sleepy

Seriously do I ever do anything but moan and whine about being sleepy? No? Hmm well lets aim to work of this - just not today!

We spent a lovely Saturday evening with Granny and Grandpa and then tonight after the hubby put together our new table and chairs we stopped by to visit Dadoos and Mandada. Dadoos very kindly altered a bunch of my Indian outfits for the wedding. They all look awesome! The little diva and I will have a few errands to run tomorrow - one of them being a trip to drop off our dry cleaning for the weddings. I'm a little scared to find out what they will charge to clean these gorgeous beaded outfit - but it has to be done :D Then tomorrow night I have a trip with Dadoos and My sis-in-law "N" to go find some jewelery to wear with said outfits - I am looking forward to finding some shiny goodies!

Anywho as has come to be customary for the weekends I will make this short and sweet and end off here. I hope you all had weekends worth remembering. Happy Monday folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment