Monday, September 17, 2012

DAy 267 - Laundromat!

I feel like a laundromat has taken over my house! I have laundry all over the freaking place. Some is in various stages of being folded on our bed upstairs and others are in piles in the basement waiting to be washed. There are cloths in the dryer, in the washer and in a laundry baskets waiting to come upstairs! Oi! It will all get done and I will aim to keep my sanity in check! As the hubby says - it's not like we're going to some crazy "middle-of-nowhere" place where we cant just replace forgotten items so all will be well. The laundry will get done, the bags will get packed and if I manage to forget something we wont be completely lost. As long as we make our flights everything will work out.

When I called the laundromat today to make sure my items would be ready for pickup by my deadline the guy had the nerve to say, "I don't know if we will be able to get the stains out". There was an awkward pause while I tried to work out how to punch someone through the phone and then I responded with, "WELL WHEN I DROPPED THEM OFF WITH YOU GUYS THEY HAD NO MARKS ON THEM SO THEY BETTER COME OUT". He them spoke a mile a minute and assured me they would be back by Tuesday. I really, really hope for his sake that they get the stains out cause I cannot guarantee that I will be able to resist the urge to slap him if they don't. Sigh.. Fingers and toes crossed!

Forgive me as I scoot here - but I have things that need doing. I hope that everyone is having a SMASHING GOOD Monday and that the week ahead is filled with sunshine, fun and all manner of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment