Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 264 - Popcorn!

The little Diva has discovered popcorn! She LOVES it and thanks to her new found love, Granny and I picked some up while we were at the mall today. Anywho where was I going with this, Oh riiiight. Yes so we are home safe and sound after a busy day with Granny and later Grandpa. The Little Diva is fast asleep and I am armed with a bowl of popcorn watching one of the Pirates of the Caribbean Movies (have they stopped making those yet?!).

We had a really busy day with Granny. There was lots of fun to be had and a million mini panic attacks. The little Diva seems to think it's funny to hide behind clothing racks etc. I am however less amused. I've said it before and I will say it again, "I WORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING". Sometimes I contemplate the enormity of my responsibility for this little person and it is overwhelming. It is 100% true what they say:

 "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. - Elizabeth Stone

So having said that I also need to figure out how to take the metaphorical "Chill pill" without needing a real pill of the chilling variety. Hehe

Ok I'm going to end of here I am way too tired and if I stick around later I can't excuse the stuff and nonsense I may type!

Happy Weekend folks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment