Sunday, September 16, 2012

DAy 266 - Crunch time!

I spent a chunk of time today thinking I could actually start my packing. I really should have STARTED trying to do it earlier...So this afternoon I grabbed my dry cleaning and started taking it out of the bags ready to get it into my luggage. I then discovered that two of my outfits had marks on the front. SERIOUSLY?! Sigh I was so frustrated, if I'd known they would come back dirtier than I dropped them off I wouldn't have bothered with the cleaning!! Anyway I took them back today and am all kinds of hopeful that they will be ready by the time the hubby's suit is done on Tuesday night.

I got all of the little Diva's outfits hand-washed today though so that's a step in the right direction :D Here's hoping she naps after our play date in the morning and then I can attempt to really get stuck into my packing!

Happy Monday folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment