Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 262 - Where is the month going?

Whew - I had a good day actually, yup, most of it was pretty darn awesome.

I had planned to take the little Diva to the play group this morning but we woke up late and had to go pick up her game that got left in a store two days ago. Once we'd picked it up I asked her if she wanted to go play with her friends and she told me she wanted a cookie at the mall. I though, well ok then, it's getting kind of late and how do I say no to the cute little pumpkin wanting to hang out with her mommy at the mall even if it was cause she wanted a cookie! I had a look around while she ate her cookie and I drank tea but I still haven't found a purple party dress for her yet. Wish me luck!

We came home and I put the little monkey down for her nap. An hour later she was still goofing around in her room doing everything but sleeping and I decided to give up on a nap today. Hopefully she will have one tomorrow and I can catch up on the laundry!

The Little Diva and I spent close to an hour playing in the park this afternoon. I am absolutely in love with this little girl and how happy she makes me. I followed her around over and over as she climbed the steps saying "coming a mommy!" and then I walked around to catch her as she slid down saying, "Weeeee a FAAAT" (she was saying faSt). It was a blast. She played in the sand, hid behind a tree and smelled the flowers when we got back to our front door. We HAD to have a bath at this point to remove the sand and stickiness from her and then we waited for daddy to come home so we could go visit Dadoos and Mandada for dinner.

It was a wonderful day, afternoon and evening! Happy Thursday folks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment