Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 101 - It is too early for allergies :(

Ugh - my nasal passages are currently not my best friends. I really hope that I am fighting off the start of a cold because if this is the start of my allergies I have a LONG allergy season ahead of me! I didn't really do too much today. I ran a few quick errands this morning and spent an hour or two walking around the mall with my awesome little family. The little Diva's table and chair set arrived today and once Daddy put them together she was super happy to sit on her chair and watch TV! I really think I need to cut back on her couch potato-ey habbit just a wee bit. But I know as soon as it warms up a little bit again we will spend the majority of out time outside - YAY Spring!

Anywho I am pretty exhausted so I'm going to put my bum to bed and hope my sinuses get over their "being plugged" phase while I sleep. Stay tuned for my carrot muffin recipe tomorrow or Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment