Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 108 - Paleo Diet anyone?

So my sister has convinced me I need to read "The Paleo Solution: The Original Human Diet" by Robb Wolf. I decided not to buy the book but to come by it the old fashioned way. NO not stealing - geez who do you think I am? I got the book from the library. It was out when I first looked it up but placing a hold meant that it was soon available. I've read the first couple of pages and yes I am intrigued. I'm just not convinced that it will be an switch. I mean NO gluten or grains of any kind... no lentils? No BEANS? Hmm... lets just say that I am currently Uber skeptical but I will keep you all posted as I read more! I also picked up a Paleo cookbook while I was at the library and am intrigued to try a banana bread that is made from almond flour. If I get a moment tomorrow I might try it. 

Stay tuned for more fun and craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment