Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 122 - Is this week over yet?

Although we had 3 "successful" potty trips today and fewer accidents there were WAY more tantrums. I am not a fan of crying and screaming. :( Ugh. The little Diva is SO happy when she does use the potty and gets to flush what's in it - down the toilet. I just wish she would connect the two and be HAPPY to go! Oh well - I have my fingers crossed that tomorrow goes better. We have survived 3 days of potty training so far and I'm hopeful that means that the worst is behind us.

I am fast becoming a fan of the "Book of Awesome" blogger. This guy had an AWESOME idea and ran with it and look how well it worked out! I am racking my brains to come up with a unified blog idea of my own. Right now I'm randomly blogging about my day and recipes and I think I lack a little direction.... oh well lets see what I can come up with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment