Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 113 - Spring Cleaning!

My new favourite spring cleaning tool is those awesome bags you fill with clothes and then vacuum into a flat and easy to store baggy. We are making so much more space by vacuuming and storing extra blankets and stuff. Yay for an almost usable linen closet again! I am De-cluttering like a fiend. There is something deeply satisfying about clearing out stuff you don't use and don't need. I dropped off a bunch of stuff at Goodwill today and hope that by the end of the month I'll have everything organized. Here's hoping I keep the momentum going. I think I just need to watch a few more episodes of hoarders and my house will be immaculately clean and organized!

It was a gorgeous day today - lovely temps in the 20 plus range. The Little Diva and I were able to do our errands without Spring jackets today. I just LOVE that Spring is here a little more every day. My primulas are flowering like crazy and the pansy's I planted in my hanging basket are still happily blooming. I was a little worried that a cold snap would kill them off. I need to get into the back garden and get rid of the weeds that are peeking out from behind my perennials. I'm thinking we need to plant a few blueberry bushes this year to keep up with the little Diva's demand for them!

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment