Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 119 - Potty Training - Should I be scared?

I have a BIG week planned for the little Diva and myself. We WILL be potty trained by the weekend and by we I mean the little Diva - I myself have been "potty trained" for a good long while already. Wish us luck!

We have 3 adorable potty books, a pile of the cutest teenie weenie little undies and all kinds of patience. At least I hope the patience holds out! I am prepared for a few puddles and tantrums. The little Diva is however a smart cookie so I'm hoping that things progress relatively quickly. FINGERS CROSSED.

In other news if you happen to get your hands on a box of Kraft Minit tapioca GRAB it FIRMLY with BOTH hands. I made this for dessert tonight and it was an instant hit. It took me right back to my childhood. Granted the dessert caused me some grief as a child. An uncle who will not be named told me it was made from frog eggs and that made me cry. Thankfully my mom was on hand to tell me he was a big old liar - not sure If I actually ate the pudding though....

Happy and Healthy week for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment