Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 127 - YAWN!

We had a good morning - the Little Diva and I went to the play center and hung out with a few of her little friends. She had a blast doing puzzles, reading books and running around like a little goober. She was soon pretty tired and ran to the door and simply told me "home" - it was adorable that she was trying to take her favourite toy with her. I did unfortunately have to remind her that we couldn't take it and when she realized that I was actually going to take her home she was happy to drop off the toy.

She fell asleep in the car on the way home and had a lovely nap (at home). She wasn't however impressed when she woke up to rain and we couldn't go play in the back yard. I'm really hoping that we get some nice warm weather tomorrow because she has all kinds of energy that needs to burn off and there's nothing like fresh air to help speed that along!

Anywho I am off to bed for now - Happy Tuesday to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment