Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 128 - Still so sleeeeeepy!

The Little Diva has not been sleeping well and me thinks she is growing another molar or two. Have I mentioned how much I HATE teeth? Yep teeth are no fun - unless they are all there, in perfect working order and tucking into something yummy! - Or you know, grinning beautifully or just chilling in your mouth minding their own business. I'm working on being more "zen-like" but when one is ever so slightly sleep deprived this proves to be harder than usual. I'm sure it's not impossible though!!

My plan at the moment is just to ensure we keep busy, happy and entertained during the day so that come bed time - certain little people are smiling, tired and happy to go to sleep! It doesn't always work but I'm working on it. If my plan goes well it also results in a happy and tired mommy at the end of the day!

The Little Diva and I had a lovely play-date with her little friend "S" this morning. It was so cute to see her having fun. She was super entertained by S's little sister in her exersaucer. Divabum fell asleep on the way home and as soon as we've had lunch we need to run a few errands. Specifically we need to go pick up some diapers. Turns out I was slightly over-optimistic about just how fast I thought potty training would happen! :D

Woops sounds like she's waking up....

Ok we are back - the little diva is munching  her lunch and this mommy is keeping her company and having some green tea! I just took a peek in my fridge and my grocery list has grown by quite a bit - yipes. BUT I am happy to report I'm back on my healthy diet and plan to keep it this way except for the occasional treat. It is so hard not to get sucked into the habit of eating all of the half cookies and cheerios the little Diva leaves behind. Oh the joys of sticky little toddlers!

Anywho I need to pay attention to my little monkey and then get us ready to go shopping. Hope everyone had a wonderful Tuesday and that Wednesday brings all kinds of fun and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment