Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 153 - SOA!

We are finally caught up with all 4 seasons of Sons Of Anarchy and I am now eagerly waiting for season 5. I am hopelessly addicted ugh - save me from myself! hehe But seriously we might need to start a support group until the new season is here... I beleive we have to wait till September?

Umm... so yes today was a little chaotic - the little diva spent a fair chunk being a tantrum queen and I only hope she's teething and that this phase will pass soon. It breaks my heart having to get stern with her and having her tantrum even more. I'm hoping tomorrow goes better - I just need to work on funneling her energy in more positive directions I think.

Anywho I need to get stuck into finishing my photo books for the moms so I'm going to end off here. I will be making zucchini bread tomorrow so stay tuned for that recipe. I need to find more ways to get the little Diva to eat more veggies and here's a sneaky start.

Happy Weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment