Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 135 - Feeling ever so slightly Stabby!

I am not in a good mood today. The little Diva slept horribly last night and I am exhausted. I'm not sure if she's teething or just not able to put herself back to sleep when she wakes up at night. Perhaps it's because her nose is still stuffy. We have the humidifier going and it seems to help. I just don't know what to do. Should I just assume it's teeth pain and give her Tempra? Is this a good habit to get into? Ugh - I just wish I had a guide book for life sometimes.

I'm feeling ever so slightly "stabby" today and really hoping that tonight goes better than last night did. I don't like being this frustrated or this tired. All I want is for my little goober to be happy, healthy and well rested. Wish me luck for the rest of today - I need to remain calm and collected. Perhaps we will go for a walk outside: the fresh air will do us both a world of good.

No comments:

Post a Comment