Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 155 - Hot, Hot and MORE HOT!!

Uggh so I managed to forget to write a blog post last night. I'm not even really sure how the heck that happened but I woke up this morning and half way through breakfast I though to myself "OMG I forgot to write last night!!" Sigh I am pretty disappointed I did that but what can you do... Life goes on - the world keeps spinning and I'm convinced I need to change my blog content or spice it up or something. Gotta make sure I have adoring fans to worry where the heck I got to if I miss a day you know!

Anywho so what I was doing last night was folding laundry and cleaning the kitchen. Nothing exciting or glamorous but it does keep us from going crazy trying to find our clothes in the giant laundry pile. A clean dishwasher also add a faint zen-like aura to the kitchen and it's always nice to know you're not going to run out of coffee mugs before the mid morning caffeine crave!

The little Diva and I spent a chunk of today running errands - luckily mostly in the AM because by this afternoon the thermometer in my car was reporting a temperature of 38 degrees. It was toasty, toasty, TOASTY! All the little Diva wanted to do once we got home was go walk and play outside but at that temp it really wasn't a good idea. We will play tomorrow a little more low key and make sure to get outside before it gets too crazy hot.

Happy Tuesday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment