Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 157 - Am I allowed to go to bed yet? lol

We had a good day today - it was pretty long but pretty awesome. The little Diva and I went swimming this morning which was WAY Too much fun. This Diva had a blast and so did I! We played with fish, watering cans, boats, ducks and even a bucket. She is getting even more brave in the pool and happily jumps into the water from siting on the edge. She comes up with a huge grin on her face as I catch her and hoist her up out of the water. So so fun watching her have fun :)

Then we came home and it was nap time and lunch time and before you know it Daddy was home and we were on our way to Grano and Grandpa's to hang out with my aunt and uncle visiting from Calgary. The little Diva was incredibly shy when we first got there but she warmed up before it was time to go home and both Aunt and Uncle got a hug and a kiss goodbye!! She LOVES the toy xylophone they got her and I'm pretty sure it's going to get A LOT of attention this week. We also love the gorgeous baking dish we got and I'm sure I'll be whipping up something in it sooner than later - Thank you again!!

The dessert was a hit - Yay! Mom made the most divine beef pies - we ate hours ago and I still feel stuffed. I think I am actually going to get an early night tonight and hope that the little Diva has a good night as well - I know all three of us need sleep!

Happy Thursday to all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment