Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 152 - Busy day!

We started our day at 7am when the little Diva hopped into our bed for a snuggle. She slept there - sprawled across the entire bed until 9ish! She is so freaking cute I could sit and watch her sleep for hours. I really wish we didn't have to make her stay in her bed when she gets up before 6am - she is so cute when she gets up and rushes into our room. The sleepy eyes and happy grin melt my heart but I know she needs to learn to sleep in her bed!

We had a lovely walk this afternoon - it was toasty, toasty hot! The little Diva had a blast watching the ducks and didn't want to head back home. I'm looking forward to this weekend - we don't have anything planned so hopefully it will be a fun and relaxed two days of family fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment