Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 133 - Yesterday!

So my sis-in-law planned a Mother's Day surprise for my Mom and I yesterday but wouldn't tell us what it was! Yes - yes I totally do get what a "surprise" is but I'm not a fan of not knowing what to expect. hehe yup I'm a little crazy that way. Don't get me wrong I LOVE when surprises turn out to be AWESOME as it did yesterday but I do get a little crazy trying to figure out what it is when I know something is up.

"M" took us to a gorgeous pottery studio. We had an amazing morning chatting and painting travel mugs. I can't wait to see how our art work turns out! It was way too much fun. I was super happy that my hubby was happy to spend the morning with the Little Diva so that mommy could spend some creative time with her sis-in-law and mom. It was a good day and I hope we can do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment