Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 144 - Whew so much to do and so few hours in a day.

The little Diva and I had some fun at the mall this morning. I had me a lovely ice-cold coffee and she got a giant puppy shaped cookie. She started munching him from the feet up this time around. She was very happy with this cookie and even licked most of the icing off of it. I was busy buying a red nose ring for the wedding on Friday night when she dropped the rest of the cookie on the floor. At that point the puppy had to go in the garbage and we got to see some more of the mall on the way back to the car.

I have an appointment to get my nails done tonight and I am a wee bit excited. It has been WAY too long since I got my nails done. I find whenever I do them myself I end up touching something and ruining them before they dry! So here's to leaving the spa with dry and un-chipped nails. Wish me luck.

Happy Thursday one and all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment