Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 131 - Tooo many RUSKS!

Whew - today was lovely, hot and gorgeously sunny. It was definitely time for shorts and skirts - Weee!!! The Little Diva and I had a great morning visiting with Grano. We did some grocery shopping and then had a blast playing in the sunny backyard. I have all kinds of plans to get my garden cleaned up on Sunday so here's hoping the weather is great and that I actually manage to get it all done. We are having family over next weekend for Mother's day and I really need to clean it up before then. Wish me luck - I might need it.

The Little Diva is feeling much better but she seems to have got Daddy sick. The poor guy is feeling pretty miserable. Here's hoping he is feeling better tomorrow. Speaking of which; I better go get the poor guy some tea.

Happy Start of the Weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment