Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 151 - SO SO SO TIRED!!

Oh my goodness I could fill weeks whining about how tired I am and if I look back on this blog I probably have filled weeks with it. The little Diva didn't sleep well last night and we spent a good couple of hours trotting her back to bed from 2am until 5am when she finally slept for a good stretch. We tried the method where you simply quietly scoop her up when she gets out of bed - don't make eye contact until you put her back in bed and say "go to sleep". This did eventually work and she put herself to sleep so I'm cautiously optimistic that this will teach her good sleep habits! Fingers crossed!!

I wasn't able to get her down for a nap today and she promptly fell asleep when we went for a walk with her little friend A and her mommy. I got in a good chat and a walk and by the time we got back to A's house both girls were up and had a blast playing in the backyard. Summer time, bubbles and two giggling girls - gotta love it :D

Happy Friday to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment