Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 141 - Shopping with Dadoos!

The little Diva, Daddy and I had a bit of a long night. She was up several times and I'm guessing it was a combination of her exciting day yesterday and her teeth. Teeth are not fun. I had a teeth cleaning on Saturday and I'm still surprised that I don't actually cry in the chair. I'm not sure what the hell my issue is but I do not enjoy my teeth being worked on. Anyway teeth are not my friends - unless I'm chomping on something good! :D

We have a wedding to go to on Friday and we decided that the little Diva needed an Indian outfit to wear so we called up Dadoos and asked if she wanted to go on a shopping trip. She was excited and we planned to go today. My plan was that the little Diva would nap and then we would go pick up Dadoos. Of course the Little Diva decided her nap was a no-go and I decided to simply pack her up and let her sleep in the car. She slept right through picking Dadoos up and woke up when I took her out at the first store. We stopped at 3 different stores and found the perfect outfit at the third store. She looks gorgeous and I can't wait to dress her up on Friday!

The little Diva LOVED the Indian clothing stores - she kept telling Dadoos all about the shiny things she was seeing. She was thrilled with her bangles and wanted to play with them all afternoon. I got a gorgeous set of red bangles but stupidly didn't try them on before leaving so I will be going back tomorrow morning to get bigger ones!

We had a lovely afternoon with Dadoos and Mandadda and now it's time for me to get some sleep. Happy Tuesday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment