Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 137 - Mmm sunny :)

The little Diva and I had a lovely walk at the mall this morning. I got her a cat shaped cookie at Second Cup when I picked up a Green Tea Latte for myself. She was so happy with her cookie that it got kisses and hugs in-between being nibbled at. At one point she'd eaten most of its head and announced to the rest of it, "Bye bye cat!"... I love this kid so freaking much - she brightens up my days. When I let her out of her stroller to walk with me she spent a big chunk of it JUMPING! We were both giggling hysterically and saying "Jump Jump Jump!"

I have a few boring errands to run this afternoon so I'm hoping the little Diva continues to be excited about going out with mommy! I figured after our errands we could spend some time in the back yard - I have some cleaning up to do there before the family come over on Sunday to celebrate Mother's Day. We are doing a South African theme so I will need to go pick up a few groceries to make sure we can make that happen! I am really looking forward to having everyone over and I hope the weather plays along so that we can hang out outside.

I'm hoping everyone is having a super awesome Thursday! Get out there and seize the day and all that jazz :D


No comments:

Post a Comment