Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 117 - Recipe tomorrow?

Ok yes I know I said I would share the recipe today but it is already late, the recipe is downstairs and I am upstairs, and really if someone wanted the recipe that badly I'd probably have a comment requesting it! :)

The little Diva and I had a blast with Grano today. We did some shopping, some mall walking and some attempted potty training. The little Diva had fun telling Grano that everything was "Noo big!" while shopping and we sometimes had to reign in her overzealous exploration of stores. It is amazing just how much energy little ones have! It's exhausting to watch them buzzing around sometimes. hehe Exhausting but oh so rewarding!

I had a weird moment at the grocery store. The cashier stopped and started the conveyor belt and told me to look at the milk. It was jiggling and jumping all over the place. He giggled because as he assured me "it goes jiggle jiggle jiggle". I agreed that yes it was hilarious and felt a little like he was molesting my groceries. Either this kid was crazy or high.  I'm not sure which would be better... lol

I hope that everyone has a truly wonderful weekend and before I go I found this online today and had to share - I just think that the "we have given ourselves" might need to mention some divine intervention too but I do love the words:


To be a parent is to love and nurture,
to lead a child to be a good person.
It is to guide them along the right path
and to both teach them and learn from them.
It is to rein them in, and to give them wings.
It is to smile at their joy, and weep at their pain. It is to walk beside them,

and then one day allow them to walk alone.
To be a parent is a great gift we have given ourselves.
and the greatest responsibility we shall ever have. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment