Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 112 - Safe skin care products?!

Ugh! So I'm trying to find safer cosmetics. I currently use the Vichy line to clean and moisturize my face and was pretty confident that they aren't too bad. I got an invite from one of my friends to attend an ArbonneSpa party and thought I would look into those supposedly healthy products. Everything I plug into this website: http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ gives me nothing but scary results. I'm not about to grow my own herbs and mash them into pastes so here's hoping my research lands me with some good info. Right now I'm just frustrated - everywhere you turn nowadays somethings going to mess with your hormones or cause cancer. I worry enough about stuff that doesn't matter to add this to my plate as well!

So yeah - if any one out there has some good skin care and make up advice I'm all ears. I'm looking for stuff that preferably doesn't contain scary negative ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment