Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 160 - Time to get thee to bed!

We had a lovely day at Grano and Grandpa's today - visiting with Aunty S and Uncle P. The little Diva also had a blast playing with her cousins. I'm looking forward to a quieter day tomorrow and would like to take it easy after we take the little Diva swimming in the morning. I'm hoping to get some cleaning done but I'm in no mood to stress myself out over it. As long as we get the laundry done and the dishwasher unpacked and packed I think I'll be able to relax a little. I have leftover quiche in the fridge along with some yummy chicken breast from lunch today that will make GREAT chicken salad sandwiches and then there are some beans in tomato sauce too. I'm pretty confident we can whip up three meals tomorrow with those and keep cooking/baking stress to a minimum too!

I hope that everyone has an amazing Sunday and gets to relax too. I'm going to end off here and get some unwinding done before I try and call it a night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment