Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 161 - Countdown to the Diva's Birthday Party!

The Little Diva's birthday is quickly sneaking up on us. I can't believe our little baby is almost two. I had a moment today where I was overcome with emotion - I feel such a profound love for our little girl and such a profound thankfulness that God saw fit to put us where we needed to be to ensure that our little preemie miracle got the treatment she needed so that she could be ok. Sometimes I feel like I could honestly burst when I think of all the joy this little girl has brought into our lives. Yes we have moments where her tantrums or fussiness with food want to make us pull our hair out - but we wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING in the whole wide world.

I feel blessed tonight and though I'd share that - I hope that everyone reading this can take a moment to reflect on something good in their lives. Things may not always go the way you'd like them to but I honestly believe that things work out the way they are supposed to; one way or another when they are ready. I read a quote recently that simply said, "Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end." So hang in there - Things will get better if they are not already good :)

Here's to a wonderful, positive, happy, light filled week for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment