Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 163 - Yawn again

I am so tired I'm just sitting here thinking about things to write and not really coming up with anything. The Little Diva and I went to a play group this morning and she got to paint again! She loved it - I can't believe how fast she is growing up. We spent some time playing outside on the grass with all of the other kiddies, and then it was off to the grocery store and back home for nap time. Her Birthday is coming up fast and I finally found a cake pan - yay! Now just to pick up the icing colours and we are set.

I decided to cut out gluten for a couple of weeks to see if it helps with my allergies - but I already regret it. All I want is a big ol' gluten filled cookie. Haha wish me luck with tomorrow - here's hoping I can stick to the plan! Right now I'm feeling all kinds of "detoxy" - maybe I'll go grab a few more cherries!

Enjoy tomorrow everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment