Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 183 - Busy week ahead :D YAY!

I am looking forward to the rest of this week. I plan to keep the little Diva and I BUSY, busy, BUSY. Tomorrow we have a play day with one of her little friends and I'm sure it will be a blast! I'm not sure what the plan for Wednesday is yet but Thursday finds us at a petting zoo with my sis-in-law and her kiddies. I am super excited for this one as the little Diva loves animals. I can't wait for her to see them :D And spending the day with family is always a blast!

Hmm today had quite a late start - the Diva slept in till 8:30am. She got to bed late again tonight so I'm guessing the sleepy head will sleep in tomorrow too. I'm hoping we have a good day and after her nap I think we will try the potty training thing with a little more gusto again. She seems to be understanding more and more and I hope she's ready this time.

Her little toy laptop asks "Are you home" when it's been inactive for a while and when it did that today she piped up with her cute little voice, "Yes I's home". :D This kid makes me heart smile even when she's dragging her feet and tantrum-ing up a storm. I love her to the moon and back a bazillion times a bazillion times infinity!

Sweet dreams everyone and happy Tuesday - hope your wildest dreams come true! (Yes that was a Napolean Dynamite reference)

No comments:

Post a Comment