Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day 168 - Sleep

Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.
Jane Howard

Just feeling the family love today so I thought I'd share a quote. The little Diva is still a handful to get to sleep at night. I really wish I knew some magic trick to convince her that hopping in bed and going to sleep didn't have to be a huge theatrical production with crying and screaming thrown in for good measure. At least she seems to be more keen on eating these days so I'm cautiously optimistic that we're getting somewhere in that department. Now if only she'd come to the conclusion that bedtime is not a terribly TRAUMATIC experience. I mean is sort of is right now at least for us the parents....

To all the mommies, daddies, grandparents, aunties, uncles and guardians with little ones not sleeping tonight - Good luck - hang in there, they keep telling me it gets better eventually :) They get so big so fast that it really is hard not to savor the hugs when they ask for them simply as a distraction to get back out of bed! Just remember that sleep is good for everyone!

Night night

No comments:

Post a Comment