Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 165 - Service Canada Office!

The little Diva and I had to wait in line to renew her health card and my drivers license this morning. We stopped to grab coffee and timbits on the way because we were quite late considering my plan was to get there when they opened. We got there probably an hour or so after and there were 19 people in the lineup ahead of us. My heart sank - I was convinced we would be there for HOURS. I was VERY happily proven wrong :) - The employees at this office are SUPER efficient and SUPER fast. I will refrain from telling you where it is because A) I don't want you to know where I live and B) If I tell everyone where it is it will be PACKED and slow the next time I have to renew something!

The little Diva and I are planning to visit Granny tomorrow if she's feeling better - we don't want to be sick for the Diva's party week! Fingers crossed she's feeling better cause we're looking forward to seeing her.

Anywho with that being said I need to get to sleep because I have a bunch of things I need to do in the morning before I can head off to Grano's.

Sweet dreams everyone - Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment