Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 184 - Play Date!

The little Diva and I had a blast this morning with her little friend "E" and his mommy. The kiddies had fun playing inside and also outside in the sandbox and the mommy's had a great time catching up too. The two of them got so sandy we actually had to hose them off before we could let them back inside for a snack!

I have so much fun watching my baby play with her friends. She's getting more interested in actually playing "with" her friends rather than just around them. "E's" mommy and I couldn't stop laughing when we gave the kiddies some puffs. They were both shoveling the puffs into their mouths as fast as they could to avoid the other getting more. We eventually had to give them each their own bowl and even that caused an issue because the Little Diva decided to steal E's bowl.... we were finally able to convince him to keep hers and peace was restored. They shared a bowl of baby carrots as well and each had a drinking yogurt. I think the Diva actually had two!

All in all it was an awesome morning and even though my little punk didn't go down for her nap until 2pm it was a good day. I think I will have to take her out to run around tomorrow to tire her out so that bed time will be less distressing for all involved! I'm also itching to grab some finger paints! Who knows what insanity tomorrow will rustle up :D


No comments:

Post a Comment