Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 176 - Cheeky Diva!

The little Diva and I had a pretty low-key day today. Mamma was POOPED after the crazy busy weekend so I decided we would just run a quick errand this morning and then take it easy after divabum's nap. We went out to the grocery store and on the way back to the car the little Diva told me, "fishies, birds, pigs".... I asked "Do you want to go see the fishies and guinea pigs?". I got a huge "YES" and so we did a quick stop at the pet store where I was informed that the fishies were hungry for cookies! Of course they were - what else would pet store fish eat? :D

We then went home for nap time and had a pretty chilled afternoon. I gave the little goober a bath before Daddy got home and then we quickly went over to Dadoos and Mandada's for supper. While we were there Daddy grabbed the little Diva and tickled and tickled her. She giggled and started to say "done, done, done" which quickly turned to hysterical laughing and "sowwieee, sowwieee"... we are not sure what she was sorry about but everyone was giggling and Daddy put the little Diva down. She took a few steps back and said, "NO SOWWIEEE"..... lol as can be imagined, everyone was in hysterics! She is one cheeky little Diva!

Today is also my Mommy's or as she's known to the little Diva: Grano's birthday! The Little Diva and I are looking forward to spending Friday with her and think that a trip to a coffee shop for some tea and cake will most certainly be in order!! We are super happy that Grano had an awesome birthday day and we are all for spreading out the celebrating :D Love you mommers!

No comments:

Post a Comment