Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 166 - The quest for a 5c stamp!

Man so I was all set to walk to the mailbox with the little Diva to send of some cards to South Africa when I thought to myself, "gee self, it's been a while since you mailed stuff internationally are you sure these $1.75 stamps are still sufficient?" I quickly whipped out my iPhone and did a little check with the Canada Post App (Yep I have that hehe) and sure as heck the cost is now $1.80.

Sigh.

So the little Diva and I extended our walk to the nearest Shoppers. It was toasty hot - as we walked the little Diva munched on puffs and pointed out the trees, cars, ducks and flowers. It was a lovely walk. I was a little melty by the time we got there but definitely enjoyed the warm weather. Sadly I discovered that Shoppers doesn't sell the 5c stamps I needed to round up my old stamps so I will have to head over to one with a post office tomorrow. Which is just fine too as I have a couple of chocolate bars to mail to my little sister too :)

Happy Weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment