Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 192 - Fun on the Farm!

The little Diva and I spent another fun morning on the farm with a bunch of her cousins and friends and some new friends. Most of us arrived a little late but that didn't stop us from having fun. The kiddies ran around like crazy - some through the corn maze, others played in the sand box and I have to admit I'm not sure what some of the other kiddies were up to - it was hard to keep track of all of the mommies and kiddies.

My little Goober was super excited to go check on the bunnies again this time and she was back in the corn maze in a flash! I was surprised that she actually remembered the place when I pulled into the parking lot. I wasn't aware she could see too much from her vantage point in the back seat but she looked around and told me, "Aunty M". She remembered that's who we hung out with here last time and she was super excited that Aunty M was there again today!

We spent some time playing in the maze and looking at the animals and then it was time for the Wagon ride. They little Diva LOVED the ride again. I don't know what it is about wagon rides but they cause my little monster to SIT STILL!! She loves it! I guess maybe it's the rythmic rocking of the wagon that makes them feel sleepy - even her little buddy "E" was getting a little quiet as we neared the end of the ride.

We hung around for a snack and then it was time to head home. The little Diva and I went to a petstore this afternoon and grabbed a black light to help find where JubJub has had his accidents. Looks like there were 2 small spots I missed with my last crazy clean up so here's hoping this fixes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment