Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 204 - YAWNERS!

I really, REALLY, REALLY need to start making myself get to bed earlier. By the time the little Diva wanders into our room looking for milk and cereal I am so not ready to get up yet! Sometimes she stumbles in REALLY REALLY early and we can sneak her back into her bed for another hour or so... but if she's asked for milk it's pretty much a done deal and it means Mommy is getting up!

It is 10:44pm already and I don't see me getting to sleep anytime soon... hehe Anyway I do need to do an Urdu lesson. We subscribed to Rosetta Stone's online lessons and it really is pretty neat. I would LOVE to be fluent in Urdu so that I can keep up at family functions on my hubby's side. I'll be off to get a wee bit edumucated and bid you all a pleasant evening!

Happy Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment