Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day 219 - BUSY BUSY BUSY!

So, yesterday morning started out with a fun cousin play date. The little Diva and I went to visit her Aunty M and her cousins E and B. We arrived armed with a big box of timbits - which in hindsight was either the best or worst idea ever! :D Best idea because really who doesn't love timbits and sticky excited kids and worst idea because I ate some and I'm trying to shed some pounds. hahaha We had great fun playing and snacking and then eating lunch. The little Diva was super excited because Grano also popped in after work!

Once nap time rolled around I packed the little goober up and set off for home. She slept in the car and for another whole hour once we got home! Then it was time for more food and waiting for Daddy to get home. Once he got home we set off to see Dadoos and Mandada again! Cousin R, Aunty N and Uncle I were there too! The little Diva sure had an awesome day filled with love and family members. She knows only too well where the snack cupboard is at Dadoos' house and happily moved the step stool away from the door to help herself to some Fish crackers, both sweet and savory!!

This morning we had a fun play date with her friend E and a pretty low-key afternoon. It was so cute to watch the two of them together even if the game they decided to play involved pushing each other over in the foam cheer and then saying ""peekaboo" over the chair. We just made sure heads weren't hear hard surfaces!!

There was an INSANE thunderstorm right around the time I was getting the little Diva down for her nap which meant that took a fair bit longer than usual. She eventually fell asleep and slept though some of the craziest thunder I've heard here.

She's almost asleep for the evening and I think the hubby and I will snuggle up to watch a movie soon - we need to do some unwinding it's been that kind of week. It's only Tuesday but already we need another weekend!!

Tomorrow the little Diva and I have a play date at a splash pad - I predict all manner of fun!

Happy Wednesday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment