Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 201 - Midday nap = Endangered Species?

The Little Diva and I had a fantastic day with Granno. We started it off with a really scrumptious breakfast at a new restaurant. The Little Diva, Grano and I had a blast! The breakfast was yummy, the company awesome and no one threw a tantrum! YAY!! Then we had some fun at the pet store before a quick stop at the grocery store and then back to Granos for some fun.

The little Diva and Misty had fun up until the point divabum thought throwing a block at Misty would be a good idea. Poor kitty was NOT impressed. Grano and I then tried for well over an hour to get The diva to take a nap but apparently that wasn't going to happen. I am a little saddened that my little princess might be out-growing her day time nap. She did fall asleep on the way home though and finally got to sleep now at 9:30ish. 

I also picked up some gluten-free brownie mix that claims to be "life altering". We will have to bake some and try them. I will keep you posted on when that happens and whether or not they were yummy.

Here's to a super awesome weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment